IDD THERAPY COST FROM £55 PER SESSION.
IDD Therapy Cost £55 per session when you book 10 pre paid sessions. Individual IDD Therapy sessions when not pre paid £65.
Looking for a non-surgical spinal decompression treatment to help with lower back pain, sciatica, slipped discs or trapped nerves? Try IDD therapy at Coventry Back Pain Clinic.
Coventry Back Pain Clinic provides treatment for members of general public as well as medical professionals including GP’s, Consultants, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Acupuncturists, Bowen / Alexander technique practitioner and Sports therapists.
- We receive private referrals from NHS GP’s, Doctors, Consultants and Health Practitioners.
- Our specialist modalities called IDD Therapy, Shockwave Therapy, K- Laser Therapy, Digital X-rays, Diagnostic Ultrasound Scans – provide professional pain relief which is non-invasive or surgical, eliminating the need for anaesthesia or injections.
- IDD Therapy, extarcorporeal Shockwave Therapy and K- Laser Therapy are proven successful in treating acute and chronic pain conditions including trapped nerves, sciatica, RSI and recurrent injuries, tendonopathies, bursitis, Achilles tendinitis, and other painful conditions affecting hip, knee, ankle, heel and foot joints.
- Intervertebral Differential Dynamics, more commonly known as IDD Therapy, can help relieve pain and improve mobility by treating and targeting spinal segments. At Coventry Back Pain Clinic we have years of experience assisting our patients with a range of symptoms to overcome them by using IDD Therapy.
What is IDD Therapy?
IDD Therapy is a non-surgical treatment which has helped thousands of people suffering with back or neck pain to overcome their issues. The treatment involves drawing apart targeted spinal segments to remove pressure from the spinal structures including the discs. It is non-invasive, gentle and most importantly, safe. Some conditions, particularly those which are disc related patients need something more than chiropractors can offer to help their condition improve. IDD therapy can deliver a more precise and consistent treatment to help specifically target the areas that are causing the issue in order to help
Who Might IDD Therapy Not Be For?
If you suffer from any of the following conditions then IDD Therapy may not be the right course of treatment for you:
- Severe Canal Stenosis
- Surgical Hardware in the Spine
- Severe Scoliosis
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Vertebral Fusion
- Inflammatory Infectious Condition
- Some Annular Tears
- Unresolved Fracture of the Spine
- Open Growth Plates
- Severe Canal Stenosis
If you would like to book IDD Therapy, or you have any other questions about the treatment that you would like us to answer then please do not hesitate to contact us by calling 0276 222 002. 10% Discount When you book 10+ sessions
When Should You Seek IDD Therapy?
If you suffer with any of the following conditions, or you have persistent back or neck pain then you could benefit from IDD Therapy:
- Herniated Disc (lumber or cervical)
- Pain in the Lower Back
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Trapped Nerves